Cancellation Policy and Charges -
Cancellation within 30 days or more before departure date - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation within 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 75% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Requested to read the terms and conditions before booking.
1. All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However it is the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and wionholidays.in will not be held responsible for the same.
2. The wionholidays.in is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for applying Visa. wionholidays.in will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. The consulate may or may not ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold WION HOLIDAYS for the same.
3. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from WION HOLIDAYS.
1. WION HOLIDAYS is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. In case of theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
2. Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by A/C payee instrument (Cheque), in Indian currency i.e Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque issued, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
3. Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable
1. Any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
2. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
3. If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
4. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
5. Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
6. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
7. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
8. For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.