TERMS AND CONDITION -
1. GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
2. Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
3. Above rates are Net and Non Commission-able.
4. The price of package does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry,
Telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
5. Meal plan:-
CP - Accommodation with breakfast,
MAP-Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner,
AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
6. Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
7. In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. The approval and process of VISSA duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. Company cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
8. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
9. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
10. Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Measure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure Or entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. We will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, however we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
11. It is mandatory to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card etc.) for all guests, PAN Card is not accepted as a valid photo ID at many places.
12. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
13. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
14. Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
15. Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. Company has all rights to deduct processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
16. From 1 June 2016 onward if any invoice amount is above 2 lac and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS may be applicable and to be deposited over and above on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
17. Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
The company Reserves the right to -
1. Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
2. Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. Company reserves the right to refund the money to the guest.
3. Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
4. Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
5. Change the routing of Air Travel.
6. Change hotel and/tour programs due to unavoidable circumstances.
· Valid Photo id proof
· Residential proof
· In many country passport is valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination (of all the guests who are travelling). The passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination for Malaysian visa,.
Note: Requirements may
differ from certain Embassies/Consulates to Embassies/Consulates and are
subject to change.
· On booking the tour, our advisor will guide you about the visa formalities as per the consulate. It is requested to submit complete documents as per submission timeline given by the Travel Advisor.
· Some consulates may call individual for a personal interview.
· Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
· Kindly intimate in advance for any changes in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
· Additional charges would be applicable as per the amendments.
· In case of visa denial or delays WION HOLIDAYS.com will not be responsible.